You can promote greater clarity and freedom for students by distributing this powerful, pocket-sized pamphlet. There are 50 pamphlets in a packet.
Using quotes directly from the U.S. Department of Education, the pamphlet clarifies for parents, students, and educators the seven freedoms of religious expression on a public school campus.
The Seven Freedoms Are:
1. Students can pray, read their Bibles or other religious material, and talk about their faith at school.
2. Students can organize prayer groups and religious clubs, and announce their meetings like any other club.
3. Students can express their faith in their class work and homework.
4. Teachers can organize prayer groups with other teachers.
5. Students may be able to go off campus to have religious studies during school hours.
6. Students can express their faith at a school event.
7. Students can express their faith at a graduation ceremony.
Sample of the Free to Speak pamphlet
Additionally, as part of our Free to Speak campaign, the Alliance Defending Freedom has donated its time by offering to send a personalized, six-page letter to the school officials of your choice. It further clarifies students' and teachers' religious liberties citing Supreme Court cases. (You will have an opportunity to give the name and address information as part of the check-out process. Your name will not be mentioned in the letter.)
Note: When determining "quantity" remember that pamphlets come bundled in sets of 50. Therefore, when ordering a quantity of 1, you will receive 1 set of 50 pamphlets. A quantity of 2 = 100 pamphlets, 3 = 150 pamphlets, etc.
Shipping / handling on the first unit is $4. Add $1 per unit thereafter for shipping.
PLEASE NOTE: The combination of your total order and / or donation must total at least $15.
We'll double your order! Purchase 3 or more packets of Free to Speak pamphlets and we'll double your order automatically with no additional shipping charges.
TO ORDER BY PHONE, CALL
|1 - 1 || = $9.00 each
|2 - 100 || = $7.00 each
|First item: || = $4.00|
|Add'l items: || = $1.00 each|